Topical lidocaine is one of the most popular over-the-counter pain ingredients, and we here at cbdMD are always looking for ways to combine those proven scientific treatments with our cutting-edge botanical ingredients. We’ve brought it together with our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula, which is extracted from non-GMO hemp in a way that preserves the best cannabinoids and terpenes while keeping it THC-free.*
We’ve also brought our expertise in CBD topicals to the delivery methods. The roll-on applicator, similar to our award-winning CBD Freeze roll-on, is quick and easy and keeps your fingers clean. The Bag-On-Valve Technology is an environmentally friendly technology that works effectively in any position, allowing you to provide relief to even the most hard-to-reach areas. So wherever you go, Relieve is the perfect addition to your gym bag, travel case, or medicine cabinet.
Temporary Pain Relief
Topical lidocaine acts as a mild anesthetic, interrupting the pain signals in your nerves to temporarily relieve pain. Try it for sore muscles, a strained back, a tweaked knee, and more!
Everyday Stress Management
If you’re dealing with daily stresses from work, school, family, and the rest of it, the last thing you need to worry about is pain from all the muscle tension. Let Relieve CBD topical be part of your stress management routine so you can keep calm and carry on.
Enhance Exercise Recovery
CBD topicals can help with muscle soreness recovery due to CBD’s role in supporting the body’s wellness and balance. The addition of topical lidocaine brings that extra boost of temporary pain relief for a full package of benefits for pro athletes and weekend warriors alike.
Support a Daily Wellness Routine
If you’ve got a wellness routine that involves activity, from a quick walk around the block to training for a marathon, there’s always the risk that some cramp or twinge is going to slow you down. Using Relieve can help keep you on track and in shape!
Non-Detectable Levels of THC
Our Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract includes CBD, CBG, and CBN to take advantage of the “Entourage Effect,” but we ensure all our products are THC-free* so you don’t have to worry about any unwanted effects.
Batch-tested to ensure no detectable THC. State laws require these warnings:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- For external use only
- When using this product: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens. Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adult use only. Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 4 times daily. Wash hands with cool water after use.