Every CBD cream that we make at cbdMD is crafted with only the highest-quality ingredients and no artificial perfumes or dyes. We use vegan, gluten-free, paraben-free botanical oils and extracts to create a unique lineup of moisturizing lotions. We then infuse our Superior Broad Spectrum CBD extract, a patent-pending blend of cannabinoids and terpenes that’s been carefully crafted to ensure exact consistency with every batch. We even test all products in-house prior to sending to a third-party ISO accredited lab to provider greater peace of mind. For easy access, checkout our lab results.
We also infused our Recover cream with histamine dihydrochloride, an FDA-approved active ingredient that provides temporary pain relief and creates a gentle warming sensation by expanding blood vessels to the area where it’s applied. This makes Recover a great pain relief cream for stiff joints and backs – for both athletes and desk jockeys alike!
Ease Away Discomfort
If you’ve got an achy Achilles tendon or a strained back from lifting a few too many boxes or reaching a new personal goal, histamine dihydrochloride can ease away the pain for a few hours while the CBD and other botanical ingredients nurture your body.
Everyday Stress Management
You know why something that stresses you out is “a pain in the neck”? Muscle tension is one of the leading signs of daily stress, which can lead to stiffness and pain. Recover dilates blood vessels and helps you relax while easing pain so you can unwind and restore your balance. Combine with any stress management routine for best results.
Enhance Exercise Recovery
A good workout can leave you a bit sore, so it’s always good to have a pain relief cream on hand. Recover’s moisturizing formula is especially good after outdoor sports like hiking, running, skiing, or surfing, all of which can be hard on your skin from hours spent in the sun.
Support a Daily Wellness Routine
Whatever activities you make part of your wellness routine, Recover CBD cream can help support them by reducing discomfort and easing recovery so you don’t have to miss a day. Plus it helps keep your mental wellness in a good place if you’re not thinking about pain!
Non-Detectable Levels of THC
At cbdMD, we know that not everyone who’s a fan of cannabis is a fan of THC. That’s why we source our extracts only from American-grown hemp with less than 0.3% THC by dry weight. It’s then put through a rigorous process of purification and testing to ensure that whatever THC remains is lower than what standard equipment can detect.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Batch-tested to ensure no detectable THC. State laws require these warnings:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- For external use only
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin. Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad or device. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Stop use and ask a doctor: If excessive irritation develops or redness is present. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clears up and recurs within a few days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult use only. Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 4 times daily. Wash hands with cool water after use.
- May cause allergic reaction in some people. Test on small area before use. Store in a cool, dry place with lid closed tightly.