BATCH-TESTED TO ENSURE NO DETECTABLE THC. STATE LAWS REQUIRE THESE WARNINGS:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- For external use only
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin. Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad or device. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Stop use and ask a doctor: If excessive irritation develops or redness is present. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clears up and recurs within a few days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult use only. Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 4 times daily. Wash hands with cool water after use.
- May cause allergic reaction in some people. Test on small area before use. Store in a cool, dry place with lid closed tightly.