Our CBD powder drink mixes are made with cbdMD’s proprietary Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula, drawn from American-grown hemp and strictly formulated and tested to ensure it has consistent levels of cannabinoids and is THC-free.* We’ve applied those same stringent standards to our other ingredients, so you know that your CBD drinks are free of caffeine, sugar, and gluten.
Our amazing CBD drink mixes are water soluble due to our special nanoencapsulation technology, which uses an extract of the soapbark tree to encase CBD molecules in tiny shells that disperse in water but preserve all the benefits of CBD. In addition, our drink mixes provide more than 20% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, which supports your body in multiple ways.
Maintain a Sense of Calm
Many people enjoy taking CBD as a way to relax, thanks to the way it supports your endocannabinoid system’s ability to keep your body and mind in balance. And the sweet taste can turn sipping a CBD drink into a great way to unwind.
Everyday Stress Management
Because of its calming qualities, CBD can be a great tool in your anti-stress toolkit, especially when combined with a larger stress-management routine involving meditation, exercise, hot baths, or anything that helps you keep your cool.
Enhance Exercise Recovery
Staying hydrated is a key part of exercise recovery, not just because it quenches your thirst but also because it supports your body’s ability to heal itself. Adding a CBD drink mix makes your post-workout drink a lot tastier, and can help soothe away any remaining tension in your muscles.
Support a Daily Wellness Routine
CBD tends to be most valuable when taken daily, and CBD drinks are a great way to fit it into your daily routine. Whether you want a fruity smoothie in the morning, an afternoon pick-me-up, or a sweet nightcap, our CBD drink mixes make it all go down smoothly.
Contains Non-Detectable Levels of THC
Our CBD formula is tested at ISO-certified third-party labs to ensure that it’s THC-free* and contains no dangerous levels of pollutants. Click on the “test results” button on this page to see what this batch looks like for yourself!
Batch-tested to ensure no detectable THC. State laws require these warnings:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- If pregnant or breastfeeding: Consult a health professional before use.
- Must be 18 and over to purchase or use this product.
- Suggested Use: Twice daily or as needed.
- Storage: Keep away from heat, light and humidity to preserve freshness.
- Caution: Do not exceed suggested use. Do not use if safety seal over cap is broken. Please consult a medical professional before use if you have a medical condition or take medication. If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, discontinue and consult a medical professional.
- Warning: May cause drowsiness.
There are no reviews yet.